The Michigan Wolverines stumbled last weekend, but once again are on top of the MiCHO Power Poll.
Chad Kolarik scored a pair of goals, but it wasn't enough as the Wolverines' 12-game winning streak was snapped by the Ohio State Buckeyes with a 3-2 win at Yost on Friday night.
Max Pacioretty scored twice and Aaron Palushaj notched three assists as the Maize and Blue rebounded with a 4-2 win in the finale.
Michigan State also bounced back from a four-game winless skid by going on the road and sweeping the Lake Superior State Lakers at Taffy Abel.
The Michigan Tech Huskies also had a nice weekend, splitting with the Minnesota Golden Gophers at the Mariucci Arena.
1) Michigan, 14-2-0 (split with OSU)
2) Michigan State, 10-3-2 (swept LSSU)
3) Michigan Tech, 6-7-1 (split w/ #15 Minnesota)
4) Ferris State, 7-6-1 (swept WMU)
5) Northern Michigan, 6-10-0 (split w/Alaska)
6) Western Michigan, 4-10-0 (swept by FSU)
7) Wayne State, 3-9-2 (swept by BGSU)
8) Lake Superior, 2-11-1 (swept by #5 MSU)
Each week, MichiganCollegeHockey.com editors Matt Mackinder and Tom Balog will compile the MiCHO Power Poll. The poll will comprise the eight Division I teams in the State of Michigan . (National rankings and rankings in parenthesis reflect the USCHO/CSTV Division I Men's Poll)