The Michigan Wolverines swept Bowling Green last weekend in a home-and-home series and are yet again are on top of the MiCHO Power Poll.
Kevin Porter scored two more goals for the Wolverines and leads the nation in goals and in overall scoring with 18 goals and 29 points.
Michigan State got a four-goal weekend from Tim Crowder in their sweep of Ferris State in another home-and-home set.
The Michigan Tech Huskies were idle, but continue to hold down the No. 3 spot in the Power Poll.
The remaining spots in the poll remain unchanged.
1) Michigan, 16-2-0 (swept BGSU)
2) Michigan State, 12-3-2 (swept FSU)
3) Michigan Tech, 6-7-1 (idle)
4) Ferris State, 7-8-1 (swept by MSU)
5) Northern Michigan, 6-10-0 (idle)
6) Western Michigan, 6-10-0 (swept WSU)
7) Wayne State, 3-11-2 (swept by WMU)
8) Lake Superior State, 2-11-3 (tied UNO twice)
Each week, MichiganCollegeHockey.com editors Matt Mackinder and Tom Balog will compile the MiCHO Power Poll. The poll comprises the eight Division I teams in the state of Michigan.