Yep, you guessed it.
The Michigan Wolverines are still the No. 1 team in the MiCHO Power Poll after clinching the CCHA regular-season title splitting with Ferris State.
Michigan State stayed in the second slot with a convincing sweep of Bowling Green.
Ferris State is ranked third once again after their home-and-home split with Michigan.
No. 4 Northern Michigan remains there after a win and a tie over Lake Superior State.
Movement was at the bottom of the poll as Wayne State fell from No. 6 to No. 7 and LSSU made the jump up one notch.
1) Michigan, 27-5-4 (split with Ferris)
2) Michigan State, 23-9-5 (swept Bowling Green)
3) Ferris State, 15-14-5 (split with Michigan)
4) Northern Michigan, 15-17-4 (lost, tied LSSU)
5) Michigan Tech, 12-17-5 (split at Denver)
6) Lake Superior, 9-18-7 (beat, tied NMU)
7) Wayne State, 9-23-2 (swept at Bemidji State)
8) Western Michigan, 8-25-3 (split with Notre Dame)
Each week, MichiganCollegeHockey.com editors Matt Mackinder and Tom Balog will compile the MiCHO Power Poll. The poll will comprise the eight Division I teams in the state of Michigan.
NOTE: This is the last installment of the Power Poll for the 2007-2008 season. Stay tuned to MiCHO for all of the Michigan team's playoff coverage.