The rest of the poll remains unchanged as only three teams saw action last weekend, along with Northern Michigan who played an exhibition game against the U.S. National Team Development Program.
1) Michigan, 11-7-0 (idle)
2) Ferris State, 9-8-3 (swept Alabama-Huntsville)
3) Lake Superior State, 4-8-6 (swept by Nebraska-Omaha)
4) Michigan State, 4-11-3 (idle)
5) Northern Michigan, 3-10-3 (beat NTDP in exhibition)
6) Western Michigan, 2-10-4 (idle)
7) Michigan Tech, 2-14-2 (lost, tied at Minn.-Duluth)
This is the final MiCHO Power Poll of 2008. It will return Jan. 7, 2009.
Each week, MichiganCollegeHockey.com editors Matt Mackinder and Tom Balog will compile the MiCHO Power Poll. The poll will comprise the seven Division I teams in the state of Michigan.