The Michigan Wolverines keep their top spot in the MiCHO Power Poll this week after beating then-No. 1 Minnesota and losing to Wisconsin last weekend at the College Hockey Showcase.
Ferris State stays at No. 2 after sweeping Northern Michigan, Lake Superior State maintains the third ranking after getting a point in Alaska and Michigan State is still at No. 4 despite tying Minnesota to end their winless streak last Saturday night.
The bottom half of the poll also remains unchanged.
1) Michigan, 9-7-0 (beat Minnesota, lost to Wisconsin)
2) Ferris State, 7-6-3 (swept Northern Michigan)
3) Lake Superior State, 4-6-4 (tied, lost to Alaska)
4) Michigan State, 4-9-3 (tied Minnesota, lost to Wisconsin)
5) Northern Michigan, 3-10-1 (swept by Ferris State)
6) Western Michigan, 2-8-4 (tied, lost to Notre Dame)
7) Michigan Tech, 2-11-1 (swept by Bemidji State)
Each week, MichiganCollegeHockey.com editors Matt Mackinder and Tom Balog will compile the MiCHO Power Poll. The poll will comprise the seven Division I teams in the state of Michigan.