The rest of the poll remains unchanged from last week as Ferris State retains the No. 2 spot after splitting with Western Michigan in a home-and-home set and Lake Superior State sits in third by virtue of their split at Colgate.
1) Michigan, 15-7-0 (swept Miami)
2) Ferris State, 10-10-4 (split with Western Michigan)
3) Lake Superior State, 6-9-7 (split at Colgate)
4) Northern Michigan, 6-13-3 (split at Nebraska-Omaha)
5) Michigan State, 6-13-3 (idle last week)
6) Michigan Tech, 5-17-2 (swept at Denver)
7) Western Michigan, 4-13-5 (split with Ferris State)
Each week, MichiganCollegeHockey.com editors Matt Mackinder and Tom Balog will compile the MiCHO Power Poll. The poll will comprise the seven Division I teams in the state of Michigan.