Just one Michigan team could put up a sweep last weekend, but even so, this week's MiCHO Power Poll remains largely unchanged all the way around.
The Michigan Wolverines are still in the top spot despite splitting a home-and-home series with Bowling Green, including getting shutout Friday night at Yost.
Ferris State retains the No. 2 spot after losing and tying to Ohio State.
The lone change in the poll sees Western Michigan, with a sweep of Alabama-Huntsville at home, escape the cellar to the sixth rank and Michigan Tech now occupy the basement.
1) Michigan, 16-8-0 (split with Bowling Green)
2) Ferris State, 10-11-5 (tied, lost to Ohio State)
3) Lake Superior State, 6-10-8 (tied, lost to Notre Dame)
4) Northern Michigan, 6-13-3 (idle last weekend)
5) Michigan State, 7-14-3 (split at Miami)
6) Western Michigan, 6-13-5 (swept Alabama-Huntsville)
7) Michigan Tech, 5-18-3 (tied, lost to North Dakota)
Each week, MichiganCollegeHockey.com editors Matt Mackinder and Tom Balog will compile the MiCHO Power Poll. The poll will comprise the seven Division I teams in the state of Michigan.