And the dominance continues for Michigan.
The Wolverines split with top-ranked Notre Dame last weekend in a home-and-home set that saw the Irish's 20-game unbeaten streak come to an end Friday night.
With those weekend results, Michigan is still in the top spot in the MiCHO Power Poll.
Ferris State stays at No. 2 after getting two wins (one in a shootout) against Nebraska-Omaha and Lake Superior State remains third by virtue of their home sweep of Michigan State.
The rest of the poll also remains the same.
1) Michigan, 19-9-0 (split with Notre Dame)
2) Ferris State, 11-11-6 (beat, tied Nebraska-Omaha)
3) Lake Superior State, 9-11-8 (swept Michigan State)
4) Northern Michigan, 9-13-4 (swept Western Michigan)
5) Western Michigan, 7-15-6 (swept by Northern Michigan)
6) Michigan State, 7-18-3 (swept by Lake Superior State)
7) Michigan Tech, 5-18-5 (idle)
Each week, MichiganCollegeHockey.com editors Matt Mackinder and Tom Balog will compile the MiCHO Power Poll. The poll will comprise the seven Division I teams in the state of Michigan.