Another week and another top ranking atop the MiCHO Power Poll for the Michigan Wolverines.
The Wolverines swept Lake Superior State on home ice last weekend, despite giving up the first goal of the game both nights.
Ferris State stays at No. 2, but just barely, after topping Michigan State in a shootout Friday night, but losing to the Spartans on Saturday night.
New at No. 3 are the red-hot Northern Michigan Wildcats, who swept Bowling Green last weekend.
LSSU falls to the fourth spot.
The rest of the poll remains the same.
1) Michigan, 21-9-0 (swept Lake Superior State)
2) Ferris State, 11-12-7 (tied, lost to Michigan State)
3) Northern Michigan, 11-13-4 (swept Bowling Green)
4) Lake Superior State, 9-13-8 (swept by Michigan)
5) Western Michigan, 8-15-7 (beat, tied Nebraska-Omaha)
6) Michigan State, 8-18-4 (tied, beat Ferris State)
7) Michigan Tech, 5-19-6 (tied, lost to Colorado College)
Each week, MichiganCollegeHockey.com editors Matt Mackinder and Tom Balog will compile the MiCHO Power Poll. The poll will comprise the seven Division I teams in the state of Michigan.