The Michigan Wolverines split at Ohio State last weekend, but still hold onto the No. 1 spot in the MiCHO Power Poll.
The one major change in this week's poll sees the red-hot Northern Michigan Wildcats take over the No. 2 spot from Ferris State after beating and tying Miami on the road last weekend.
NMU is now 9-3-2 since the calendar flipped to 2009.
1) Michigan, 24-10-0 (split with Ohio State)
2) Northern Michigan, 12-15-5 (beat, tied Miami)
3) Ferris State, 12-15-7 (swept by Alaska)
4) Lake Superior State, 10-16-8 (split with Western Michigan)
5) Western Michigan, 10-17-7 (split with Lake Superior State)
6) Michigan State, 10-19-5 (split with Bowling Green)
7) Michigan Tech, 5-22-7 (tied, lost to Minnesota Duluth)
Each week, MichiganCollegeHockey.com editors Matt Mackinder and Tom Balog will compile the MiCHO Power Poll. The poll will comprise the seven Division I teams in the state of Michigan.