Michigan swept Northern Michigan in Marquette last weekend and end the season on a winning note.
Western Michigan sits at No. 2 this week following their split with Notre Dame in a home-and-home series, while Ferris State remains third after a tie (shootout win) and a win over Ohio State.
NMU stays No. 4, Lake Superior State is fifth this week and Michigan State sits at No. 6.
No. 7 Michigan Tech cannot wait to put this season in the rear-view mirror and plays host to North Dakota this weekend.
1) Michigan (swept Northern Michigan)
2) Western Michigan (split with Notre Dame)
3) Ferris State (shootout win, win over Ohio State)
4) Northern Michigan (swept by Michigan)
5) Lake Superior State (swept by Miami)
6) Michigan State (swept Bowling Green)
7) Michigan Tech (swept by Minnesota)
The MiCHO Power Poll will return in October.
Each week, MichiganCollegeHockey.com staffers will compile the MiCHO Power Poll. Contrary to popular belief, there is no coin flip involved. The poll comprises the seven Division I teams in the state of Michigan.