The Michigan Wolverines hold onto No. 1 spot in this week's MiCHO Power Poll after a split on the road against the Ohio State Buckeyes.
The Maize and Blue came back for a 4-3 win at the Value City Arena on Friday night. Saturday night, the Wolverines gave up a pair of two-goal leads and lost by a final score of 6-5.
The Michigan State Spartans hold steady at No. 2 after splitting a home-and-home match-up with the cellar-dwelling Bowling Green Falcons.
Michigan Tech continued their revival with a stunning sweep of the Wisconsin Badgers at the MacInnis Arena in Houghton. The Huskies come in the 3-hole in this week's Power Poll.
1) Michigan, 23-12-1 (split at OSU)
2) Michigan State, 19-12-3 (split with BGSU)
3) Michigan Tech, 15-14-5 (swept then-No. 19 Wisconsin)
4) Lake Superior State, 17-16-3 (split with WMU)
5) Western Michigan, 17-16-1 (split at LSSU)
6) Northern Michigan, 13-21-2 (split w/ then-No. 9 Miami)
7) Ferris State, 12-19-3 (split at No. 1 Notre Dame)
8) Wayne State, 10-20-2 (beat, tied Bemidji State)
Each week, MichiganCollegeHockey.com editors Matt Mackinder and Tom Balog will compile the MiCHO Power Poll. The poll will comprise the eight Division I teams in the State of Michigan. (national rankings and rankings in parenthesis reflect the USCHO/CSTV Division I Men's Poll)