The Michigan Wolverines swept Nebraska-Omaha last weekend and maintain their stranglehold on the top spot in the MiCHO Power Poll.
Michigan has been No. 1 in the poll all season long, save for the Oct. 29, 2008 poll when Michigan State held the top ranking.
The rest of the poll remains the same as last week, with Ferris State hanging onto the No. 2 spot and Northern Michigan at No. 3.
1) Michigan, 23-9-0 (swept Nebraska-Omaha)
2) Ferris State, 12-13-7 (split with Bowling Green)
3) Northern Michigan, 11-15-4 (swept by Notre Dame)
4) Lake Superior State, 9-15-8 (swept by Miami)
5) Western Michigan, 9-16-7 (split with Alaska)
6) Michigan State, 9-18-5 (tied, beat Ohio State)
7) Michigan Tech, 5-21-6 (swept by St. Cloud State)
Each week, MichiganCollegeHockey.com editors Matt Mackinder and Tom Balog will compile the MiCHO Power Poll. The poll will comprise the seven Division I teams in the state of Michigan.